Tuesday 1 January 2013

Cliché.

So, 2012 is over and the world did not end as we thought it would (I even hoped for it, sometimes). 

It feels like 2012 just started and it has still not sunk in that we are into the next year already. I did a lot of things last year. Many firsts & many that were just the usual. 

I made new friends, lost some, went through the I-don't-care-about-socializing phase, went through stress at work, saved nothing, spent everything, traveled, shopped, made mistakes, learnt new things, spent time with family, read books, sketched, got obsessed with things and bored with some, played in the rain, babysat my nephew, baked, cooked, spent time doing nothing, got high on coffee, got high on chocolates, laughed, cried,  loved, lost, grew my hair long, ate lots of cake, learnt to eat alone, spent time alone, got to know some people better, let go off some for the best, brushed my driving skills, painted, did a lot of crafting, ate jars of Nutella, posed for pictures, clicked a lot of pictures, started Tweeting, started blogging, started Instagram-ing and the list goes on. 

Come to think of it, it was not a bad year after all. In spite of some ups & downs here and there, the year was pretty nice. And I'm really hoping that the new year is just as good. 

Here are some snapshots of the year that was. Me being me, I just couldn't make up my mind as to what to post and what to leave. So here are 48 pictures from last year. :D

Coffee, Cupcakes, Mehendi, Nutella, Long hair, Family, Cakes, Shoes, Nailart, Books. 

Weddings, Mangoes, Gifts, Jewelry, Cheese, Zentangle, Crackers, Friends, Flowers.


Hope y'all had a lovely New Year! :)

What are your plans for this year? 

Much love,
M.


PS: I know you have had enough of 'the-year-that-was' posts. Just couldn't resist. Sorry. :D


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had one heck of a year!
    Gorgeous pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Yes, I did. :D Thank you, Vidhi. And a very happy new year to you. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice Write-up. Looks like you had great year. Pictures are Beautiful.
    Wish 2013 much more exciting and successful year. Write more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2013!
    Was planning to do something similar for my blog!Lets see if I get around to it!
    ~Shreya

    ReplyDelete